Ladies and Gentelmen,
While creating the internet service of Michael / Ström Brokerage House sp. z o.o. our main objective was that it would meet your individual expectations while ensuring the highest level of protection of personal data and other user information. The document below, as well as all the activities connected with it, are a sign of the utmost concern for the best interests of the people using this website.
I. Managing personal data
1.1. Under the Act of 29th August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (unified text: Journal of Laws from 2014, item 1182, as amended) the administrator of the data given via michaelstrom.pl internet service (referred to later as “Service”) is Michael / Ström Brokerage House sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw, Plac Piłsudskiego 1, 00-078 (referred to later as “MS”).
1.2. Personal data is collected solely for the purposes stated in a given application and also for marketing, archival and statistical purposes and can be disclosed only to entities of Michael / Ström Brokerage House.
1.3. Service Users have the right to access and adjust their personal data at any time
II. Cookie files and data storage
2.1 Cookies are small text files sent by the Service to the web browser and back. Cookies is computer data stored on Users’ devices.
2.2 Cookies are used by the Service in order to:
- measure User’s traffic on websites via Google Analytics code – for more information on cookies used by Google Analytics click here.
- customize the content of the Service web pages to Users’ preferences and optimize the use of web pages. In particular those files allow to recognize the User’s device and display a web page tailored to their individual needs accordingly;
- gather statistics that help us to understand how the Service Users use web pages , which enables the improvement of the structure and content of those pages;
- maintain Service User’s session;
- identify the source website, which directed the User to this website.
2.3 Three basic cookie types used by the Service:
- Session cookies:
They are temporary files, stored on the end-User’s device until they log out, leave the website or close the web browser;
- Persistent cookies:
They are cookies stored on the end-User’s device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until their removal by the Service User.
- Third parties cookies:
They are files coming from e.g. ad servers or servers of companies and service providers co-operating with the Brokerage House. These files allow to customize the ads to the preferences and habits of Users. They also enable to assess the effectiveness of advertising (thanks to counting how many people clicked on the ad and visited the Brokerage House website).
2.4 The entity which stores cookies on Users’ devices is Michael / Ström Brokerage House. These file may be shared with and used by advertisers co-operating with the Service.
3.1 Service Users may modify the configuration of the cookie mechanism in their web browsers at any time. Changing the settings here may mean blocking the cookies or being informed when new cookies are stored on the User’s device