They trusted us
Michael / Ström’s philosophy
We are traditionalists when it comes to investing. We concentrate on simple and clear solutions, based on solid foundations. We believe that in a long run stability and repeatability reaps more reward than the promise of quick gain on high-risk investments. That’s why we have always cherished peace of mind, not emotions.
Investment Boutique is a meticulously selected set of offers by Michael / Ström and its external partners. It’s also a range of best products offered by other financial market institutions. While selecting the right offers, we do our best to provide tools for building a balanced portfolio. Our aim is to constantly search for and deliver interesting offers to our investors, so that they can increase the value of investment in a conscious and responsible way.
6 investment principles
- We value the peace of mind of our Clients, that’s why we concentrate on low- and medium-risk solutions.
- Quality, not quantity, of products matter to us.
- We want our Clients to invest in a conscious and responsible way.
- We promote diversification.
- In finance we look for peace of mind, not emotions.
- We guarantee reasonable and transparent system of fees and commissions
We never seize to search for and deliver offers to our investors,
which enable them to build the value of their
diversified investment portfolio.
As part of the Investment Boutique we offer numerous detailed solutions, such as:
Closed-end Investment Funds
Closed-end investment funds, often of limited availability and connected with different market segments, frequently show little correlation with other asset classes. Thanks to this, they are an attractive addition to any investment portfolio. We focus our attention on four major types of funds.
- Related to real estate – generate income from lease of mostly commercial space
- Related to debt market – generate income from payment of the debt in the portfolio
- Related to debt securities segment – ensure the right portfolio diversification
- Related to the segment of dividend-paying companies – which have a long history of paying dividends or stock buyback.
This dynamically developing segment of the Polish financial market offers debt securities of issuers from different lines of business, which have varied duration, frequency of interest payment or type of interest rate. At an average interest rate of 5%-8% and the duration of 1-4 years debt securities may be an important part of the investment portfolio. Moreover, the most frequently used quarterly or semi-annual capitalization and payment of interest makes it an ideal rentier instrument.
Our main objective is to create an interesting and well-thought-out product portfolio so that our Clients will be able to build their diversified investment portfolios. That’s why, our team at Michael / Ström Brokerage House persistently search for solutions which will help us to meet that objective.